Sunday, December 25, 2011

Getting started

I spent most of my life writing business plans for new technologies...and after a little while I came to realize that this was the same thing as writing science fiction, just very near term. Describing new technologies and all the wonderful ways these would be used and affect people, and how they would change the world...sounds like a familiar theme for a lot of sci-fi, no? Well, after wanting to be a writer since I was a wee thing...decided to finally take the plunge and write a fiction novel...

So, Phuture Dawn books one and two are now out on Amazon, Kindle and many other electronic formats (just Google the name!) also have a future prediction website www.phuturenews.com all of these tie together in my own personal vision of the future, combined with yours!  Please write back your opinions and keep posted for new stories on the world of tomorrow already here today...

No comments:

Post a Comment